To maintain personal hygiene and prolong the quality of carpets and upholstery, regular cleaning is suggested. Cleaning carpets and upholstery helps to devoid of smells and stains.
Things like grease, food and drink, sweat, pet odor/fur, dead skin, and smoke tend to linger in carpet and upholstery and only professional cleaning can thoroughly remove them.
In addition, cleaning carpet and upholstery will prevent them from being a breeding ground for unwanted fleas, dust mites, and fungi.
The process for cleaning carpets:
- Carpet cleaner(s) will use their knowledge to determine the best way to execute the cleaning work
- Based on the age, type, and condition of the carpet, certain tools and cleaners will be used
- Cleaners will then apply stain removers or shampoo, then extract with hot water or steam
- Cleaners will brush cleaning products into the carpet and remove them with a vacuum cleaner
The process for cleaning upholstery:
- The cleaners will select the appropriate cleaning system to use based on the type of upholstery, its condition, and its fabric
- Cleaners may use pH-balancing solution to remove dirt
- Cleaners may do spot and stain treatment by applying odor-elimination, anti-static chemicals, stain repellents, and flame-retardant